How to Root Samsung On7 SM-G6000 and Install Gapps
Samsung On7 SM-G6000 is chinese model and comes without google apps. International users need to root this phone only then google apps can be installed.(such as google play store, gmail etc)
- Unlock bootloader by installing crom services from galaxy apps store or you can download from This Link for manual installation
- Turn off reactivation lock by removing your samsung account from device. its very important
- Download root file from THIS LINK
- Download ARM gapps from opengapps.org , you should download ARM version and and select pico variant
- Copy superSU and gapps zip to your sd card or internal storage.
- Now put phone in download mode (turn off, hold volume down ,home, and power button).
- Flash TWRP using ODIN
- Then reboot to TWRP mode, (Hold volume up and power, leave power button when you see samsung logo)
- You need OTG cable and one usb mouse, because touch didn’t worked for me in TWRP mode.
- Using usb mouse , swipe blue bar to right , then tap on install, select superSU zip file and swipe to install
- Don’t reboot, go back and again tap on install, and select gapps zip file and swipe to flash
- Now you can reboot, your phone and enjoy it with google apps