Huawei Mediapad M3 BTV-DL09 Nougat B350 EMUI5 (Middle East-Africa)
Huawei Mediapad M3 BTV-DL09 Nougat update has been released for middle eastern and african variants. users can install this upgrade by following the tutorial given below.
- Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows pad to operate more smoothly.
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps.
- EMUI 5.0 is more customizable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
[Find out more]
- An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications.Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
- Three dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensional on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document scan, are presented as plug-ins.
- Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods.
- Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Created a new suggested settings feature that recommends key settings based on the device’s current status. Now, your pad is more capable of adjusting to your habits.
- Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout.
- Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture.
- Emergency information added. Users can add their names, blood type, and other information, so emergency services personnel can view this information from the lock screen.
- Added eye comfort mode, enabling you to adjust the screen color temperature manually to lessen visual fatigue.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Size: 1.3 GB
- Data File Download Link: Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Size: 1.14 GB
- Build Number: BTV-DL09C199B350
- Release Date: 20-June-2017
- Supported Model:BTV-DL09C199 (Middle East & Africa – GSM Version)
- Firmware Type: Full OTA
Installation Method 1
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type BTV-DL09C199B350
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1224/g490/v88452/f1/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in huawei update click start button, and in Hisuite press check for update button,
- it should start downloading and installation of firmware will complete
Installation Method 2
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options.
- Backup all important data
- Your phone should not be rooted.
- Charge Battery up to 60%
- Make dload folder on sd card
- You should have at-least 5GB free space.
- Extract update.zip and copy update.app to dload folder, Switch off your phone and hold 3 buttons (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.
- If installation is successful, then do next step, otherwise stop the process.
- Delete update.app from dload , then extract “update_data_full_hw_meafnaf.zip” and copy all files to dload, and perform update again by using 3 button method.
Installation Method 3
- Your will lose warranty
- Backup all important data
- Enable oem unlock in developer options
- Unlock bootloader of your device (How to unlock bootloader?)
- Copy update.zip and update_data_full_hw_meafnaf.zip to sd card
- Download TWRP recovery from THIS LINK (Thanks to greatslon)
- Download Minimal ADB from THIS LINK
- Connect device in fastboot mode
- Copy twrp file to Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder , then type this command ” fastboot flash twrp_BTV-DL09_5_greatslon.img ” and press enter
- After successful installation start phone in TWRP mode by holding volume up & power button,
- on 1st screen of TWRP swipe to allow modification
- Then tap on wipe and press format data, type yes and swipe to confirm
- Go back and reboot to recovery mode again
- Then tap on install and select update.zip file then swipe to install
- Don’t restart, then again tap on install and select other zip file “update_data_full_hw_meafnaf.zip ” and swipe to install.
- Now restart your phone, you will be running EMUI 5.0