How to Factory Reset LG Optimus LTE II (LG F160S, LG F160K, LG F160L)
In this tutorial i will guide you how to factory reset LG Optimus LTE II without using any special tools. All you need to do is install following drivers.
Once you have installed both of these files. follow the guide given below.
- Switch off phone
- Hold volume up,home and power , once lg logo appears leave power button, and keep holding other button
- Phone should enter service mode
- Now connect with PC, and go Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder (C:/program files/Minimal ADB and fastboot) and open file MAF32.exe
- Now type ” adb devices ” and press enter, if CMD screen shows you some numbers with word device, that means connection is successful
- Now type ” adb reboot recovery ” and press enter
- Phone should reboot now and start factory reset process.