Huawei P9 EVA-L19 Nougat B387 Update (Middle East – Africa)
Huawei P9 EVA-L19 has received another nougat upgrade, new firmware build number for this version is B387. you can install this firmware by following guide given below.
- This update optimizes power consumption, increases HiVoice’s voice recognition speed, and integrates Google security patches.
- Optimizes power consumption for longer usage.
- Increases HiVoice’s voice recognition speed.
- Integrates Google security patches for improved system security.
- Fixes an issue where error prompts occasionally displayed when Camera was opened while using OK Google.
- Fixes an issue where contacts would disappear.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 1.3 GB
- Data File Download Link: Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 980 MB
- Build Number: EVA-L19C185B387
- Supported Model: EVA-L19C185 (Middle East -Africa)(Dual Sim)
- Update Type: Full OTA Incremental
Installation Method 1
- Battery should be charged 70%
- You must have atleast 5GB free space
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type EVA-L19C185B387
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1583/g104/v84549/f2/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below
- Then in huawei updater click start and in hisuite click check for update
- It should start downloading and install firmware
Installation Method 2
- You will lose data, better you make backup of all important data.
- Copy both files (Don’t Extract), update.zip and “update_data_full_EVA-L19_hw_meafnaf.zip” file on sd card (you can not use internal storage)
- If you are on Marshmallow Install TWRP recovery (From this link), don’t root just install recovery.
- If you are using android nougat older version install TWRP recovery (Click here to download), Don’t install root.
- Tap on wipe then format data.
- In TWRP tap on install and select update.zip file 1st, then swipe to install, Don’t reboot.
- Go back to main menu and again tap on install and select “update_data_full_EVA-L19_hw_meafnaf.zip” file, and again swipe to install it.
- Now reboot & Nougat will be running on your device.
Installation Method 3
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options (very important).
- Charge battery upto 60%
- Backup all important data on pc
- Good quality sd card with 6 GB free space
- Download both files (firmware and data) on pc.
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Extract firmware file and copy update.app to dload folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* and select software upgrade & SDcard Upgrade,
- If code doesn’t work then switch off phone and hold 3 buttons (Volume up, volume down and power) to start update.
- If installation successful, then do next step otherwise use method 2
- Extract “update_data_full_EVA-L19_hw_meafnaf.zip” and copy all files inside to dload folder, and then repeat 3 button process.