Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L23 Nougat B362 Update EMUI5 (Latin America)
Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L23 users can now upgrade phone to android nougat on open market variant with cust version C605. Its not beta version.
- Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps.
- EMUI 5.0 is more customizable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
[Find out more]
- An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications.Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
- Three dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensional on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document scan, are presented as plug-ins.
- Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods.
- Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout.
- Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture.
- Added eye comfort mode, enabling you to adjust the screen color temperature manually to lessen visual fatigue.
- Screenshots Provided By Mr. Mario from Ecuador
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 1.24 GB
- Data File Download Link: Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 788 MB
- Build Number: VNS-L23C605B362
- Supported Model: VNS-L23C605 (Latin America Open Market)
- Update Type: Official OTA Incremental
Installation Method 1
- Backup all important data to PC.
- You must be running B130 (EMUI 4.1)
- Copy both files (Don’t Extract), update.zip and “update_data_full_VNS-L23_hw_la.zip” file on sd card (you can not use internal storage)
- Install TWRP recovery (Download from This LINK), Thanks to Meticulus.
- In TWRP tap on install and select update.zip file 1st, then swipe to install, Don’t reboot.
- Go back to main menu and again tap on install and select “update_data_full_VNS-L23_hw_la.zip” file, and again swipe to install it.
- Now reboot & Nougat will be running on your device.
Installation Method 2 (Not Tested)
- Battery should be charged 70%
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type VNS-L23C605B362
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1258/g104/v77299/f1/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in huawei updater click start and in hisuite click check for update
- it should start downloading and installing firmware