Huawei Mediapad M3 BTV-DL09 Nougat B338 EMUI5 (China)
Huawei Mediapad M3 BTV-DL09 the GSM variant chinese model has been upgraded to android nougat. you can follow this guide to install this latest nougat upgrade.
Disclaimer: This upgrade is only for GSM variants with cust version C233
- A cleaner, more interactive interface
- A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps. EMUI 5.0 is more customizable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
[Find out more]
- An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications. Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
Three dimensional task management
- Tasks are stacked three dimensionally on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document scan, are presented as plug-ins.
- Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods. Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Created a new suggested settings feature that recommends key settings based on the device’s current status. Now, your pad is more capable of adjusting to your habits.
- Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout.
Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture.
Emergency information added. Users can add their names, blood type, and other information, so emergency services personnel can view this information from the lock screen.
Added eye comfort mode, enabling you to adjust the screen color temperature manually to lessen visual fatigue.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 1.3 GB
- Data File Download Link: Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 965.5 MB
- Build Number: BTV-DL09C233B338
- Supported Model: BTV-DL09C233 (Chinese)
- Update Type: OTA Incremental
Installation Method 1
- Battery should be charged 70%
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type BTV-DL09C233B338
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1224/g490/v80049/f1/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in huawei updater click start and in hisuite click check for update
- it should start downloading and installing firmware
Installation Method 2
- Backup all important data to PC.
- Charge battery upto 40%
- Unlock bootloader of your device (How to unlock?)
- Copy both files (Don’t Extract), update.zip and “update_data_full_dualcu_cn.zip” file on sd card (you can not use internal storage)
- Install TWRP recovery (Download from This LINK), (extract zip file, Hold shift button and right click in empty area, select open command prompt here, connect device in fastboot mode, then type fastboot flash recovery twrp.img)
- Boot into TWRP (Volume up + power)
- In TWRP tap on install and select update.zip file 1st, then swipe to install, Don’t reboot.
- Go back to main menu and again tap on install and select “update_data_full_dualcu_cn.zip” file, and again swipe to install it.
- Now reboot & Nougat will be running on your device.
Installation Method 3
- Backup all important data
- Charge Battery up to 50%
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Extract update.zip and copy update.app to dload folder, Switch off your phone and hold 3 buttons (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.
- Follow next steps only if 1st file installed successfully
- Remove update.app file from dload folder.
- After that extract “update_data_full_dualcu_cn.zip” and move all files to dload folder and installit, using 3 button force update method (Switch off your phone and hold 3 buttons (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.