Huawei Honor 5c/Honor 7 Lite Nougat B301 Update EMUI5(Europe-Beta)
Huawei Honor 5c also known as Honor 7 Lite has been upgraded to Nougat B301 firmware. This is beta version of android 7, but as per users feedback it’s stable.
- Screenshots provided by Mr. Matus B. from Slovakia (Thanks Buddy)
- Firmware Download Link : NEM-L21C432B301-log
- File Download Size: 1.27 GB
- Data File Download Link: update_data_full_NEM-L21_hw_eu.zip
- File Download Size: 706.4 MB
- Build Number: NEM-L21C432B301
- Supported Model: NEM-L21C432 (Europe open market)
- Update Type: Beta Incremental OTA
Installation Method 1
- Backup all important data to PC
- Battery should be charged up to 50%
- You need atleast 8GB sd card with atleast 4GB free space
- Unlock bootloader of your phone (How to unlock?)
- Copy ” update.zip ” and ” update_data_full_NEM-L21_hw_eu.zip ” to your sd card
- Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot from THIS LINK and install it.
- Download TWRP from THIS LINK (credit Meticulus)
- Connect phone is fastboot mode (Hold volume down and connect with PC)
- Extract TWRP zip file and copy “recovery.img” to this location C:/Program Files (x86)/Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Now open “MAF32.exe” in this folder and type ” Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” and press enter.
- If installation is successful , disconnect phone and boot into TWRP mode (Volume up + power).
- Just swipe blue bar on 1st screen and tap on wipe and again swipe blue bar to full wipe.
- Once done, tap on install and select “update.zip” that you have just copied on sd card. once finished, don’t reboot again go back and tap on install and select other zip file ” update_data_full_NEM-L21_hw_eu.zip “. and swipe to flash.
- Once completed , wipe dalvik and cache. then reboot to system.
- 1st boot may take 10 to 15 , so make sure you allow phone to boot properly.
Installation Method 2
- Backup all important data on PC
- Charge Battery up to 50%
- You must have 4GB free space
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Extract update.zip and copy update.app to dload folder, Switch off your phone and hold 3 buttons (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.
- if 1st file installed successfully, Only then follow next steps otherwise move to method 2
- Remove update.app file from dload folder.
- After that extract “update_data_full_NEM-L21_hw_eu.zip” and move all files to dload folder and install it, using 3 button force update method (Switch off your phone and hold 3 buttons (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.