Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L22 Downgrade Nougat to Marshmallow (EMUI5 to EMUI4)
if you didn’t liked the new version of android, you can easily rollback your Huawei p9 lite VNS-L22 from nougat to marshmallow by following the guide given below.
- Your phone must have stock recovery (No TWRP)
- Must not be rooted.
- Backup all important data.
- Download downgrade package from this link: VNS-L22C900B300
- Make dload folder on your sd card
- Extract downloaded file and copy update.app to dload folder.
Disconnect from PC
- Switch off your phone and use 3 buttons method to star update (Volume up, Volume down, power) keep them holding until update started
- Once process finished, check in about phone if it is showing VNS-L22C900B300. if its correct.
- Then download Marshmallow from THIS LINK and install same way you did earlier for rollback.
- Enjoy using Marshmallow.