Huawei P9 EVA-L09 Firmware B145 Update (New Zealand)
Huawei P9 New Zealand variant has been upgraded to B145 version, which includes some performance tweaks and latest security patches, details changes are mentioned below.
Official update changelong
- This update adds many practical functions and improves device security with Google security patches.
- Added a feature, enabling you to move incoming calls to the background by touching the recents button when it is inconvenient for you to receive a call. You can reaccess the call from the notifications panel.
- Added a feature, which automatically adds a new homescreen or deletes an empty one when you move app icons.
- Added a feature, which adds Email events to calendar events automatically, enabling you to add calendar events through Email. Added Maori language option in language settings.
- Fixed an issue where there’s abnormal functioning when visit YouTube video via Chrome.
- Fixed an issue where the Calendar icon wrongly displayed on notifications panel and status bar.
- Optimized the screen brightness adjustment feature in the shortcuts panel, enabling you to adjust the screen brightness from the current screen by dragging the slider.
- Improved device security with Google security patches.
- Firmware Download Link: Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- Download Size: 1.57GB
- Data File Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- Download Size: 163MB
- Build Number: EVA-L09C706B145
- Supported Models: EVA-L09C706 (New Zealand Only)
- Firmware Type: Official OTA Full Firmware
Installation Method 1
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options.
- Backup all important data
- Your phone should not be rooted.
- Charge Battery up to 50%
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Extract update.zip and copy update.app to dload folder, Switch off your phone and hold 3 buttons (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.
- If installation is successful, then do next step, otherwise use 2nd method.
- Delete update.app from dload , then extract “update_data_full_2dspvdf_nz.zip” and copy all files to dload, and perform update again by using 3 button method.
Installation Method 2
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei updater, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type EVA-L09C706B145
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1079/g104/v78071/f1/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognizes and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in huawei update click start button, and in Hisuite press update button,
- it should start downloading and installing firmware