Samsung C9 Pro SM-C9000 Root For Hong Kong Firmware
Finally TWRP and root is available for Samsung C9 Pro SM-C9000 running Hong Kong firmware. one of my blog follower from China has tested and and sent screenshots which are shared below. you can also see he has also successfully installed Xposed Framework.
- This Root has been tested on Hong Kong firmware version AQA2 only.
- Backup all important data on PC/SD Card, it will be removed during process.
- Enable developer options (Tap 7 times on build number)
- Enable OEM unlock
- Disable Samsung reactivation lock
- Download Crom services from galaxy app store, open it and unlock bootloader.
- Download Odin from This Link
- Download TWRP Recovery (Click Here) (For Latest version CLICK HERE )
- Download SuperSU from THIS LINK
- Start phone in download mode (Switch off , then hold volume down + home button and power button) then press volume up to enter recovery mode.
- Start odin, connect phone with pc , then click on PDA button and select TWRP recovery file.
- Remove tick from 1st option as shown in image
- Then start flashing, after successful flashing your phone will not restart. you have to enter recovery mode immediately, (hold volum up, volume down, home, power) and when phone start boot, release volume down key.
- you will see TWRP recovery screen, it will be in chinese, don’t tap on anything just swipe
- On next screen tap on 3rd button in 2nd column as shown in image below.
- On next screen tap on last tab with globe icon to change language as shown in images below.
- Once language changed, go to main menu and select wipe , and tap on format data, then type yes.
- Once data format completed, again format it, yes you have to do 2 times.
- Now tap on install and select Supersu file that you have copied on your sd card earlier. then swipe to flash it.
- After that restart your phone and it will start apps optimization, let it complete. and you will see Supersu icon that means you have successfully rooted your phone.