Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L11 Nougat Firmware B312 EMUI5 (Europe)
Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L11 has been successfully upgraded to Android Nougat 7.0 by one of my blog follower name Giovanni from Italy. i am thankful to him for providing screenshots after successful installation of Nougat. in this post i will write about the guide he followed to upgrade his phone.
According to user who have tested it, found it perfectly working without bugs. however there are not much details provided by huawei about this update, official changelog only says that “Resolved Video issues System stability Added latest Google security patches” .
Installation Method 1
- Battery should be charged 70%
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type MLA-L11C432B312
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G79/g0/v67401/f1/
- Then tick custome port, don’t change it.
- now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in hisuite click check for update
- it should start downloading and installing firmware
Installation Method 2
- Download firmware file from THIS LINK
- Download data file from THIS LINK
- Backup all important data
- Charge Battery up to 50%
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Extract update.zip and copy update.app to dload folder,
- Copy update_data_full_MLA-L11_hw_eu.zip file to dload folder, (Don’t extract)
- Switch off your phone and hold 3 buttons (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.