Huawei Honor 6X (BLN-L22) Firmware B130 Update (Asia)
The new Huawei Honor 6X (BLN-L22)have received 1st firmware upgrade for Asian region users. There are no major changes mentioned in changelog. which you can read below.
This update optimizes camera effects, and integrates Google security patches for improved system security.
- Optimizes camera effects for more natural photos.
- Improves the language accuracy of some UI elements.
- Integrates Google security patches for improved system security.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link (1.6 GB)
- Data Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link (290 MB)
- Build Number : B130
- Supported Model : BLN-L22C636 (Asia only)
- Update Type : Full Firmware OTA
- Download both files
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Extract update.zip and copy update.app to dload
- download data file but don’t extract it, simply copy it in dload along with update.app
- Enable developer options and Enable OEM unlock(important)
- Disconnect from PC
- Switch off phone and hold 3 buttons (Volume up, Volume down and power) until updates start.
- Wait until update completes, phone will reboot automatically, 1st boot may take some time.
- Remove update files from your phone, if you have copied before
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type BLN-L22C636B130
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1277/g104/v75224/f1/
- Then tick custome port, don’t change it.
- now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in hisuite click check for update
- it should start downloading and installing firmware