Huawei Honor 5X Firmware B321 Update EMUI 4.0.2 (Middle East / Africa)
Huawei Honor 5X (GR5) KII-L21 middle eastern variant has been upgraded to Marshmallow 6.0.1 EMUI 4.0.2 . This update brings following new features.
Improved Gallery features
- Multiple new label styles are added. You can add a memo or latitude information to a photo.
- You can add photos directly after you create an album. In addition, you can print multiple photos at the same time by merging these photos into a single PDF document.
- The compass can help you find your bearings wherever you are.
- When placed flat, your phone displays the compass, which shows the position and direction. When placed vertically, your phone shows the real scene, and you can look at the scenery or road conditions.
More alarm ringtone duration options
- Now there are more alarm ring duration options for you to choose from.
- This feature can record your actions on the screen. With this feature, you can create small video tutorials, making it easy to provide remote guidance for your friends.
- Contacts saved with the same company name are grouped.
Messaging — Cancel after sending
- If you mistakenly send a message or change your mind after sending it, you can now cancel it as long as it’s within 4 seconds of being sent.
- The Soft lock button is added to the Floating dock for quick screen locking.
- To enable this feature, go to Settings > Smart assistance > Floating Dock.
- Some apps, such as the native browser and magnifier, have been deleted.
- AM and PM have been removed from the lock screen.
- The battery setting shortcut has been removed from the widget.
- Relevant permissions must be enabled to share files in external storage through Gmail.
- Added Deezer,Partner,Booking apks.
- You must be running B310
- Your phone must not be rooted and have stock recovery
- Make sure battery charged up to 50%
- Make dload folder on sd card.
- Copy downloaded update.zip to dload folder. (Don’t unzip / Extract)
- Switch off your phone and press 3 buttons (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.
- Once installation done, 1st boot may take 10 minutes or less to start .