Honor 6 Plus PE-TL10 TWRP and ROOT for Marshmallow
TWRP and Root is now available for Honor 6 Plus PE-TL10 European variant running latest B571 firmware. kefox NWOKO from Nigeria has tested it and provided screenshot for which i am thankful to him.
- Unlock bootloader of your phone (How to unlock bootloader?)
- Download required files from THIS LINK
- Copy SuperSU file to internal/external storage.
- Extract TWRP zip file and then hold shift key and right click in empty space in that folder and click on “open command prompt here”
- It will open a cmd windows, don’t close it
- Now enable USB debugging, and enable oem unlock (if option is there)
- Switch off your phone, hold volume down button and connect with PC.
- Your phone will boot to fastboot mode.
- Now in that CMD window type ” fastboot flash recovery twrp_cn.img ” and press enter.
- If it shows message Finised: OK…. disconnect phone from PC and instantly boot to TWRP by holding volume up and power button.
- On 1st screen swipe to allow modifications and then tap on install button, select the superSU that you have copied earlier, and swipe to install.
- After Installation reboot phone.
- Done, your phone is now rooted.