How to root Huawei Mediapad 2 After Marshmallow update
Huawei mediapad 2 8.0 has been upgraded to Marshmallow, and in this tutorial i am going to guide you how to root it after marshmallow. special thanks to Amir Al Fikri from Indonesia who tested it and provided screenshots
Rooting Guide (Mediapad 2 8.0 only)
- You must unlock bootloader of your device (How to unlock bootloader?)
- Download TWRP recovery and root file from THIS LINK
- Extract downloaded file, copy SuperSU file on your sd card/internal memory.
- and double click on install.bat
- CMD windows will appear, follow on screen instructions to install twrp.
- After successful installation enter TWRP mode, Volume up + power.
- On 1st screen swipe to allow modifications.
- Then tap on install and select the SuperSU file that you have copied. and swipe to install.