Huawei Y6II CAM-L21 Full Firmware B141 EMUI 4.1.1 (Middle East-Africa)
Huawei Y6II CAM-L21 has been upgraded to emui 4.1.1 in middle eastern region. Few days back huawei has released stcok Marshmallow B141 firmware for Y6II. google security patch has been upgraded to 1 September 2016. changelog of this update is as follow.
This update adds an email printing feature, fixes some SMS related issues, and improves system security with Google security patches.
- Added an email printing feature.
- Fixed an issue where the weekly display button in Calendar is not localized.
- Fixed an issue where some UI elements are displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the phone number is displayed in a backward order when a message is received from an unknown number.
- Fixed an issue where a URL in an SMS cannot be opened in some scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where you cannot change your Huawei ID profile picture from Photos.
- Optimized the prompt you receive when you insert a headset.
- Optimized several shortcuts in the drop down menu.
- Optimized several app icons on the home screen.
- Improved the UIs on the contacts screen.
- Optimized the Huawei Swype input method.
- Improved device security with the latest Google security patches.
- Download Link : HUAWEI Y6II Firmware CAM-L21, Android6.0, EMUI4.1.1, C185B141
- File Size : 1.41 GB
- Supported Models : CAM-L21 (Middle East & Africa)
- Firmware Type : Official Stock
- Battery should be charged 50%.
- Your phone must not rooted, and have stock recovery.
- Backup important data.
- At leats 6GB free space
- Make dload folder on internal/External storage.
- Extract downloaded firmware file and copy update.app to dload folder that you have just created.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* and select software upgrade >SDcard Upgrade and update should start. as shown in image below.
- If above method fails then 2nd method is switch off your phone then press and hold (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen