Huawei P9 Plus VIE-L29 Nougat B354 (Latin America)
Huawei P9 Plus VIE-L29 Latin American variant has been upgraded to android nougat 7.0, which comes with EMUI 5.0 byHuawei. following are features of this update.
Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Mediterranean. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Mediterranean.Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps.
- EMUI 5.0 is more customizable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- Enhanced features System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
[Find out more]
- Notifications An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications. Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
- Three dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensionally on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document readjustment, are presented as plug-ins to save internal memory on your phone.
- Customization and sharing features added to name cards.
- The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods.
- Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox.
- Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Created a new suggested settings feature that recommends key settings based on the device’s current status.
- Now, your phone is more capable of adjusting to your habits.
- Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout.
- Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture.
- Emergency information added. Users can add their names, blood type, and other information, so emergency services personnel can view this information from the lock screen.
- Added App twin, a feature that allows users to log in to two different accounts for third-party apps such as WhatsApp and Facebook.
- Download Link : Nougat VIE-L29C605B354
- File Size : 2.40 GB
- Supported Model : VIE-L29C605 (Latin America)
- Firmware Type : FULL OFFICIAL OTA
There are 2 methods to install this update, one require unlocked bootloader and TWRP, and other is normal flight.
- Backup all important data
- Charge Battery up to 50%
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Extract update.zip and copy update.app to dload folder, Switch off your phone and hold 3 buttons (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.
- After that “update_data_full_hw_la.zip” rename to “update.zip” and put in dload folder and install it, using 3 button force update method (Switch off your phone and hold 3 buttons (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen)
- This method will erase your data so backup everything.
- Charge battery up to 70%
- Unlock bootloader (How to unlock bootloader?)
- Now copy firmware file on sd card
- enable usb debugging again and then connect your phone with pc in fastboot mode.
- Download TWRP recovery from THIS LINK
- Extract twrp file and open MAF32.exe , then type this command ” fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-0.img ” and press enter
- After successful installation immediately start phone in TWRP mode by holding volume up & power button, don’t allow phone to restart normally, otherwise your will lose twrp recovery.
- on 1st screen of TWRP swipe to allow modification
- Then tap on install and select update.zip file then swipe to install
- Don’t restart, then again tap on install and select other zip file “update_data_full_hw_la.zip ” and swipe to install.
- Now restart your phone, voila you are running EMUI 5.0
- Remove update files from your phone, if you have copied before
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type VIE-L29C605B354
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1257/g104/v71996/f1/
- Then tick custome port, don’t change it.
- now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in hisuite click check for update
- it should start downloading and installing firmware