Honor 5c NEM-L22 Firmware B150 Full Update (Asia)
Honor 5c NEM-L22 firmware has been upgraded to B150, note this update can only be applied to asian model with C636 custom version. changelog is as follow.
This update adds many practical functions and improves device security with Google security patches.
- Added a feature, enabling you to move incoming calls to the background by touching the recents button when it is inconvenient for you to receive a call.
- You can reaccess the call from the notifications panel.
- Added a feature, which automatically adds a new homescreen or deletes an empty one when you move app icons.
- Added a feature, which adds Email events to calendar events automatically, enabling you to add calendar events through Email.
- Optimized the screen brightness adjustment feature in the shortcuts panel, enabling you to adjust the screen brightness from the current screen by dragging the slider.
- Improved device security with Google security patches.
- Firmware Download Link : NEM-L22C636B150
- User Data Download Link : update_data_full_hw_spcseas.zip
- 2 Files in one link: Alternative download link
- File Sizes : 1.7 GB & 21.87MB
- Supported Model : NEM-L22C636 (Asia)
- Firmware Type : FULL OTA
There are 3 different ways to install this firmware. if one fails try other.
- Backup all important data
- Charge Battery up to 50%
- At least 6GB free space
- Create a folder on your pc with name “72087” and copy downloaded files to this folder.
- Then create “HwOU” folder on sd card and copy “72087” folder inside this HwOU folder.
- Then go to settings > update>and see if your phone can see update.
- Or dial *#*#2846579#*#* and select software upgrade >SDcard Upgrade and update should start. Or try force update 3 buttons method.
- Make dload folder on internal/external storage, extract update.zip and copy update.app to dload folder.
- Then force update using 3 buttons (power volume up, volume down , and power) hold them untill update start.
- Once finished “update_data_full_hw_spcseas.zip” rename to update.zip and copy in dload and start update using 3 button force update method.
- This method will erase your data so backup everything.
- Charge battery up to 70%
- Unlock bootloader (How to unlock bootloader?)
- Now copy firmware & data files on sd card
- enable usb debugging again and then connect your phone with pc in fastboot mode.
- Download TWRP recovery from THIS LINK
- Extract twrp file and open MAF32.exe , then type this command ” fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-0.img ” and press enter
- After successful installation immediately start phone in TWRP mode by holding volume up & power button, don’t allow phone to restart normally, otherwise your will lose twrp recovery.
- on 1st screen of TWRP swipe to allow modification
- Then tap on install and select update.zip file then swipe to install
- Don’t restart, then again tap on install and select other zip file “update_data_full_hw_spcseas.zip ” and swipe to install.
- Now restart your phone