Samsung C7 Pro (SM-C7000) Rooted without TWRP
Samsung C7 Pro SM-C7000 is Chinese phone, which comes without Playstore and other google services. users who want to run google services need to root this phone and then they can install google apps.
Note: This method only works with C7 Pro chinese version
Step By step Guide
- Make sure you have downloaded stock rom incase phone gets bricked, you can install it.
- Backup important data on PC
- Open galaxy apps and download CROM Service.
- Open crom service and unlock bootloader (You will lose warranty)
- its recommended to factory reset your phone
- Download Rooted boot image matching your firmware , SM-C7000ZCU1APG5 or SM-C7000ZCU2APK7
- Enable Developer options,enable oem unlock
- Put phone in download mode and flash downloaded file which matches your phone.
- Download SuperSU manager from This Link (Don’t use other version only this file works)
- Install SuperSU.apk or kingroot.apk whichever you like.
- If you install SuperSU.apk make sure you set it to auto start at startup.
- You are done