How to Root Huawei G7 After Marshmallow upgrade
if you don’t know how to root Huawei G7 after marshmallow upgrade, then you have to follow this guide.
i would like to tell you that root gives you super user rights which allows to make changes in system and settings.
This Guide in only for G7-L01/L03 Models
- Backup important data
- Unlock bootloader of your phone (How to unlock bootloader?)
- Make sure USB debugging is enable
- Download from This Link and copy SuperSU file on your sd card/internal memory.
- Switch off phone and connect with pc while holding volume down button
- Phone should enter fastboot mode
- Download TWRP from This Link
- Extract downloaded file and inside that folder right click while holding shift button. then click on “open command prompt here”
- CMD window should open now type ” fastboot flash recovery twrp3.0.img ” and hit enter.
- if your typed correct command you will see message OK Finish.
- Now reboot your phone into recovery mode by holding Volume up + power button (leave power button when you see logo but keep holding volume up)
- On 1st screen swipe to allow modifications
- Then tap on install and select superSU2.67 file that you have copied earlier. and swipe to flash.
- Then tap on wipe > advanced and only select cache partition. and swipe to format.
- Then reboot your phone.
- Now download any root checker to verify if your phone is rooted.
- If you want to flash original stock recovery then you can Download it Here. and flash it same way as you flash twrp recovery
Source : 4pda.ru