Huawei P9 Plus VIE-L29 rollback Nougat to Marshmallow (Middle East)
If you are looking a way to rollback to Marshmallow on P9 Plus VIE-L29, then you have to follow this procedure.
- Backup all important data, your internal memory will be erased
- Download rollback package from This Link
- Make sure your phone is not rooted and bootloader locked
- Extract downloaded file and copy dload folder to sd card with at least 8 GB free space
- switch off phone then press and hold 3 buttons (Vol up, vol down and power) until you see update screen
- Now check in about phone if build number showing VIE-L29C185B300, then you have successfully installed rollback package
- Now download latest marshmallow package C185B181, and install it, same way you installed rollback package.