Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 Firmware Update B150 (Middle East – Africa)
A new firmware update has been released for Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 middl eastern variant which is 2GB ram variant. according to official changelog this update brings several fixes.
This update adds an email printing feature and optimizes several functions and the UI display.
- Added an email printing feature. Added a feature, which enables you to save a slow-mo video as a new video.
- Fixed an issue where the weekly display button in Calendar is not localized.
- Fixed an issue where some UI elements are displayed incorrectly.
- Optimized your device name to be consistent in all scenarios.
- Optimized the prompts you receive when you insert a headset.
- Optimized several shortcuts in the drop down menu.
- Optimized several app icons on the home screen.
- Improved the UIs on the contacts screen.
- Download Link : VNS-L21C185B150 | Alternative Link
- File Size : 1.61 GB
- Supported Model : VNS-L21C185 (Middle East 2GB version)
- Firmware Type : Full firmware OTA
- You must be running B140 firmware
- Your phone must not be rooted and have stock recovery (no twrp)
- Backup important data
- Battery should be at least 60% charged
- 6 GB free space
- Make dload folder on internal / sd card
- Extract downloaded file and copy UPDATE.APP file to dload folder.
- If using SD Card dial *#*#2846579#*#* and select software upgrade >SDcard Upgrade and update should start. (I preffer this method)
- If using internal memory switch off your phone then press and hold (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.