Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow Firmware B571 (Three-Europe-Hutchison)
Hey readers today i just found Huawei P8 lite ALE-L21 full stock B571 firmware upgrade for hutchison users. this upgrade is released for ireland but can be used on any device with cust version C368.
Upgrade features LOG
This update changes the system version to EMUI 4.0 to adapt to Android 6.0. Compared to earlier versions
Android 6.0 has improved security, stability, and management performance.
EMUI 4.0 introduces a number of useful features, such as photo printing in batches, business cards, and compass sensor, and optimizes the system UI and settings.
- Added multiple label styles. You can edit the font size, color, and position of the labels.
- Added the Add memo feature, which allows you to add memos on photos. Optimized the album feature so that you can add photos directly after you create an album.
- Optimized the printing feature so that you can print multiple photos at the same time.
- Added Smart groups. After you add the company information to a contact, the contact will be automatically added to the corresponding company group.
- Added the contact name QR code, enabling you to share contact information quickly and accurately.
- Added the business cards feature, enabling you analyze and get the information on business card, and automatically create a new contact with it by scanning a business card.
- Added a feature that enables you to cancel sending a text message up to 4 seconds after it was sent. Added the Mark all as read feature so you can mark all unread messages as read.
- Added a compass with a spirit level to help you find your direction.
- Introduced the scheduled power on and off feature so that you can set your phone to power on or power off at a preset time.
- Added more alarm ring duration options.
- Added the notification panel and status bar option on settings.
- Introduced the smart text color feature so your home screen text automatically changes to black or white based on the background wallpaper for better clarity.
- Optimized the tone settings and added the option to enable a power on tone.
- Optimized the battery manager for a sleeker UI.
- Download Link : ALE-L21C368B571
- File Size : 1.65 GB
- Supported Models : ALE-L21 (Hutchison/Three Branded)
- Your phone must not be rooted
- You must have 8GB free space
- Battery should be 60% charged
- Extract downloaded firmware file and copy update.app file to dload folder on your sd card
- If dload folder is not there, create one by yourself
- Turn off your phone then press and hold 3 buttons (Vol up, vol down and power) until you see update screen