Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update B563 Full Firmware (Asia Pacific)
Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Asian variant received a new firmware upgrade B563, which is being sent through OTA, but if you didn’t received it yet, you can install it manually by following guide provided at the end of this page. following are the features of this update.
This update improves system security with Google security patches.[Optimizations]
- Improved device security with Google security patches
- Download Link : ALE-L21C636B563
- File Size : 1.58 GB
- Update Type : FULL OTA
- Supported Models : ALE-L21C636 (Asia Pacific)
- You must be running marshmallow B540 (not tested on lollipop B190 but you can try)
- Backup important data
- Battery should be at least 60% charged
- 6 GB free space
- Make dload folder on internal / sd card
- Extract downloaded file and copy UPDATE.APP file to dload folder.
- If using SD Card dial *#*#2846579#*#* and select software upgrade >SDcard Upgrade and update should start. (I preffer this method)
- If using internal memory switch off your phone then press and hold (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.