Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L02 Marshmallow B570 EMUI 4 Full Firmware(Telkom-South Africa)
After repeated request from south african followers, i am sharing Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L02 Marshmallow firmware for Tlekom model of P8 Lite.which has been removed from official Huawei webiste, but i am sharing with you.
This update changes the system version to EMUI 4.0 to adapt to Android 6.0. Compared to earlier versions, Android 6.0 has improved security, stability, and management performance. EMUI 4.0 introduces a number of useful features, such as photo printing in batches, business cards, and compass sensor, and optimizes the system UI and settings.
- Added multiple label styles. You can edit the font size, color, and position of the labels.
- Added the Add memo feature, which allows you to add memos on photos.
- Optimized the album feature so that you can add photos directly after you create an album.
- Optimized the printing feature so that you can print multiple photos at the same time.
- Added Smart groups. After you add the company information to a contact, the contact will be automatically added to the corresponding company group.
- Added the contact name QR code, enabling you to share contact information quickly and accurately.
- Added the business cards feature, enabling you analyze and get the information on business card, and automatically create a new contact with it by scanning a business card.
- Added a feature that enables you to cancel sending a text message up to 4 seconds after it was sent.
- Added the Mark all as read feature so you can mark all unread messages as read.
- Added a compass with a spirit level to help you find your direction.
- Introduced the scheduled power on and off feature so that you can set your phone to power on or power off at a preset time.
- Added more alarm ring duration options.
- Added the notification panel and status bar option on settings.
- Introduced the smart text color feature so your home screen text automatically changes to black or white based on the background wallpaper for better clarity.
- Optimized the tone settings and added the option to enable a power on tone.
- Optimized the battery manager for a sleeker UI.
Images source @mybroadband.co.za
- Download Link : ALE-L02C190B570 | Alternative Link
- File Size : 1.51 GB
- Supported Model : ALE-L02 (Telkom South Africa Only)
- Firmware Type : Full Official
- Your phone should not be rooted and have stock recovery
- You must be running B130 firmware version
- Charge battery upto 60%
- Backup important
- 6 GB free space
- Make dload folder on internal / sd card
- Extract downloaded firmware and copy all files to dload folder you just created
- if using sd card dial *#*#2846579#*#* and select software upgrade >SDcard Upgrade and update should start.
- Or 2nd method is switch off your phone then press and hold (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen