Huawei Mate7 MT7-J1 Marshmallow B592 (Japan)
Huawei mate7 MT7-J1 which is japanese variant has received Marshmallow upgrade. which is exclusively available on this website. according to official log following features are added.
This update changes the system version to EMUI 4.0 to adapt to Android 6.0. Compared to earlier versions, Android 6.0 has improved security, stability, and management performance. EMUI 4.0 introduces a number of useful features, such as photo printing in batches, and compass sensor, and optimizes the system UI and settings.
- Added multiple label styles. You can edit the font size, color, and position of the labels.
- Added the Add memo feature, which allows you to add memos on photos.
- Optimized the album feature so that you can add photos directly after you create an album.
- Optimized the printing feature so that you can print multiple photos at the same time.
- Added Smart groups. After you add the company information to a contact, the contact will be automatically added to the corresponding company group.
- Added the contact name QR code, enabling you to share contact information quickly and accurately.
- Added a feature that enables you to cancel sending a text message up to 4 seconds after it was sent.
- Added the Mark all as read feature so you can mark all unread messages as read.
- Added a compass with a spirit level to help you find your direction.
- Introduced the scheduled power on and off feature so that you can set your phone to power on or power off at a preset time. Added more alarm ring duration options.
- Added the notification panel and status bar option on settings. Introduced the smart text color feature so your home screen text automatically changes to black or white based on the background wallpaper for better clarity.
- Optimized the battery manager for a sleeker UI.
- Download Link : MT7-J1 B592
- File Size : 1.2 GB
- Supported Models : MT7-J1 (Japan)
- Update Type : Full Firmware
- Backup your important data
- You must be running Kitkat 4.4 (You don’t need lollipop)
- Battery should be charged 50%
- Extract downloaded zip file
- Make dload folder on internal / sd card and move update.app file to dload folder.
- Go in setting > Update>Menu>Local update then select update.app and start update