[Solved] Waiting For Device Android Fastboot Connection Problem
Many android users face problem while in fastboot computer fails to recognize the device. and <waiting for device> message appears in CMD interface. in most cases this drivers issue. users need to install correct drivers.
open device manager and check if some missing driver showing as android gadget.
Computers running windows 10 may show it as “kedacom usb device”. if you expand it, you will see android bootloader interface device is showing. which is also wrong.
- Download correct fastboot drivers from This Link
- Extract downloaded drivers zip file
- Now right click on your current fastboot driver in device manager and click uninstall, and make sure you tick delete the driver software.
- once done, reconnect device again, it should take drivers automatically, check if it works, otherwise right click on device and click update driver. then click let me chose.
- Click on have disk and browse to that extracted folder and select the driver file. let it install.
- Make sure installed driver version is 9.00.000
- Disconnect and connect device again. and your problem will be resolved.
- Correct drivers will look like this
If you don’t know how to install drivers manually, please watch following video