How to Root Huawei Mate S
In this tutorial i will guide you how to root Huawei mate s safely. Huawei has recently released marshmallow upgrade for this phone. This method will also work for marshmallow versions.
- Your phone’s bootloader must be unlocked. (How to unlock bootloader?)
- Download TWRP and root file from This Link.
- Extract downloaded file and connect your phone with PC, then open install.bat file.
- Follow on screen instructions to install TWRP recovery.
- Copy “root” folder in your internal phone memory.
- Then boot phone into TWRP mode by holding (Volume up and Power button)
- In TWRP recovery swipe to make changes (if asked)
- Then tap on install then browse to “root” folder which you have copied. and flash SuperSU1.zip file
- Then reboot your phone normally
- Again enter TWRP mode and flash SuperSU2.zip
- Done, Your phone has been rooted successfully.