How to root Huawei Mate 8 without format
In this tutorial i will guide you how to root Huawei Mate 8 without format. Mostly in other methods users require format data partition because its encrypted and twrp can not read it.
Steps to Root
- Backup your important data
- Unlock bootloader (How to unlock bootloader?) . it will factory reset your phone.
- Make sure USB debugging and OEM unlock enabled.
- Make sure you have installed Huawei drivers.
- Exit Huawei Hisuite program
- Download Rooting tool from This Link (File Size: 50MB).
- Connect phone with your computer and check always allow USB debugging.
- Extract “Root Mate 8.zip” and run install “twrp.bat”
- Follow on screen instructions to complete TWRP installation
- After success full installation your phone should reboot normal
- Keep your phone connected with PC and open “root.bat” file, it will reboot your phone into TWRP. if twrp language is in chinese Watch This Video to make it in English.
- Then tap on advanced > ADB sideload > swipe to enable.
- Follow instructions in “root.bat”
- After successful installation. Reboot your phone. Your phone is rooted now.