Official Rollback to Marshmallow Huawei Mate 8 (Asia)
if you have installed Android Nougat beta on your Huawei Mate 8, but you didn’t liked it or facing some issues. You can now rollback to Marshmallow using official rollback package.
Tested on 64GB Asian Model
Download Link : C900B500
File Size : 85MB
- Make sure you have enabled OEM unlock & Enabled USB debugging.
- Extract downloaded file update.app file
- Make dload folder in internal/sd card storage root directory and copy update.app file inside it
- Then force falsh using 3 buttons method (Hold volume up, volume down & power) until you see update screen.
- Wait for few minutes and let the update process finish.
- After reboot check if your build number is showing C900B500
- Flash your desired firmware version of marshmallow.