Official Huawei G7-L03 Marshmallow Firmware(Latin America)
Huawei G7-L03 Marshmallow firmware upgrade has been released in Latin America. Huawei has been standing high among other competitors. Users from following countries will be able to upgrade G7-L03 models.
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil ,Chile ,Colombia ,Ecuador ,Guatemala ,Jamaica ,Mexico ,Panama ,Paraguay ,Peru ,Uruguay ,Venezuela.
How to Install
- Your phone must be running lollipop stock rom.
- Phone should be charged 50%
- Backup all important data
- Create dload folder on root directory of your internal or external storage (SD Card )
- Extract downloaded firmware and copy update.app file in dload folder.
- If you have copied update file on internal storage use force update method (Switch off phone, then volume up , volume down & power press and hold them until you see update screen)
- If you are using sd card Go in settings >Update>Menu>Local update, select the update.app and update should start.
Download Link : G7-L03C469B530
File Size : 1.60 GB
Supported Models: G7-L03 Only (Single Sim)
Note: If above method fails, then you need to do a factory reset and use a good quality SD crad to upgrade, it will succeed 100%.