Huawei G7 Marshmallow Middle East Official Firmware
Huawei is giving outstanding after sales service, they have released Marshmallow for middle eastern G7 phones. which can be installed if you are running lollipop version. Now users can upgrade their Huawei Ascend G7 to EMUI 4.0
Africa,Algeria ,Angola ,Botswana ,Congo,Egypt, Ethiopia,Ghana ,Jordan ,Kenya ,Mauritius, Morocco,Namibia , Nigeria , South Africa ,Tanzania, Tunisia , Uganda, Zambia ,Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia
- Your phone must be running lollipop stock rom.
- Battery at least 50% charged
- Backup all important data
- Create dload folder on root directory of your internal or external storage (SD Card )
- Extract downloaded firmware and copy update.app file in dload folder.
- If you have copied update file on internal storage use force update method (Switch off phone, then volume up , volume down & power press and hold them until you see update screen)
- If you are using sd card Go in settings >Update>Menu>Local update, select the update.app and update should start.
- Download Link : C185B510CUSTC185D004
- File Size : 1.5 GB
- Supported Models: G7-L11 Only (Dual Sim)
Note: If above method fails, then you need to do a factory reset and use a good quality SD crad to upgrade, it will succeed 100%.