Change Fonts of Any Android Device
Like many other android users i was searching for a method to change fonts, and found an amazing app which not only allow users to change fonts but system language and DPI can also be changed. There are more than 700 Fonts available for android devices running lollipop or higher version.
- Your device must be rooted.
- Your device must be running lollipop or higher version of android.
- Download root essentials app from This Link
- Grant root access to this app
- Open it and don’t experiment with any other thing, if you are not familiar with it.
- just tap on 3rd tab which is “Interface”
- In this tab , select font installer and you will see a list of fonts, which are more than 700.
- When you will tap on any font name, you will get option to preview this font style as shown in image below.
- Once you have selected a font, click on install button at top and your device will restart to change font.
- That’s it.
Note: i don’t take any responsibility if you play with other options in this app and your device gets bricked. I have only tested fonts function and it works without any problems.