Wiko Lenny Update V28 Stock Firmware Official
Lenny is a smartphone series of “Wiko mobile” a France based company. They are manufacturing mid and low range smartphones and so far looks promising. They are releasing updates to fix bugs in previous versions, which is definitely a positive sign.
A new update has been released for Wiko Lenny. News about this update can be seen on its Official Blog. Yesterday i received an update notification and installed it instantly. But there is no official download link for those who want to install it manually. So they can download 100% working stock firmware from download link given below.
- Fixed Stagefright 2-Bug
- minor bug fixes
Download Link: MT6572__WIKO__LENNY__s5201ap__4.4.2__ALPS.KK1.MP7.V1.zip
- Make sure phone drivers has been installed.
- Download Sp Flash Tool
- Extract Downloaded fimware
- Open SP flash tool and click on scatter-loading button then browse to extracted firmware folder.
- Select scatter file and click open, then clock download button in SP Flash switch off your phone and connect with pc, installation should start.
- wait until it shows box with green color check mark,
- Disconnect phone from PC and remove battery then re insert battery and switch on.
Note: If you have previously updated your Lenny smartphone you might have noticed even if you have installed latest firmware it doesn’t change version in about phone, same is with this version, but it will change kernel version and patches version.