[Solved] Blackberry Z10 stuck on Essential Gestures
i would like to say thanks to Mdu Mkhwanazi from south Africa, who asked for solution and cooperated to find out solution for essential gesture issue on Z10 devices.
1. Download DevAlpha B software from This link, select correct model from list
2. Once you have downloaded, extract it from zip file
3. Open Autoloader exe. and wait for it untill show you “Connecting to bootrom
4. Now switch off your phone and Connect with PC, and turn on phone if you see green LED, that means installation started.
5. Now let the installation finish, don’t disconnect phone when reboot, just wait for installation to complete.
6. Once finished you can check under Settings… About… to verify that your OS has been updated.