Huawei Mate7 Downgrade to lollipop from marshmallow
Some users didn’t liked the new Marshmallow firmware and they want to downgrade or roll back to lollipop. its a very easy process if done in proper way. 1st of all you have to determine you belong to which region, Dial *#*#2846579#*#* and then tap on network information and then tap on vendor info. if it shows “meafnaf” its middle eastern . if “spcseas” then your phone is asian, and if “eu” then phone is european variant. and you should download file which belongs to your region.
|This guide will not work for B571|
1. Take complete backup of your data
2. If your phone is rooted, unroot it completely. (how to unroot?)
3. You must have stock recovery
4. Battery charged at least 60%
5. Download rollback package
6. After download extract zip file and copy “update.app” file in “dload” folder in your phone memory/sd card.
7. Switch off phone, (remove cable if using PC) and hold 3 buttons ( volume up, volume down, & power button) until update starts.
8. Once Update finish confirm in settings>about phone . build number is showing C900B500.
9. Now download your desired version of lollipop & install it same way as you installed rollback package.