Blackberry Z10 Red Led Blinking Won’t Trun on
i have read on many forums, blogs people asking for help on Z10 devices red led blinking , or sudden death of phone, by installing following firmware you will be able to recover your phone but remember you will not be able to rollback to previous builds, so you have stay with current firmware.
1. Download firmware for your model, model number is written on backside under battery.
2. extract zip file and you will get loader file
3. double click to open autoloader, wait until says ” connecting to bootrom”
4. remove battery from phone and connect it with PC, flashing should start
5. let the flashing complete, and then disconnect phone from usb cable
6. insert battery and switch on, it is advised to charge battery before trying to switch on