How to change fonts on huawei phones running EMUI 4.0
some of old Huawei smartphones upgraded to lollipop or marshmallow have lost ability to change fonts, as a Huawei mate7 user i was searching for easiest method to be able to change fonts. and finally found a work around to change the font, which is very easy to use.
1. Download Theme Editor app from play store. Click here to download
2. This app have some builtin fonts but if you want to download fonts of your choice, remember font extension should be “.ttf ” , and copy them on your internal memory,
if your phone is rooted, you can use system fonts by copying Fonts folder from Rootsystem to your sdcard
3. Download few themes of your choice using builtin themes app.
4. Open Theme Editor and tap on browse to select your desired theme as shown in image below.
5. Once you selected theme, tap on start and on next screen tap on fonts then either select from internal fonts or brows for your own downloaded fonts, and save theme as new, as shown in image below.
6. now go in your theme manager/app and select the theme that you have created with your own font.
For more details, please watch this video tutorial