Huawei Mate7 Marshmallow upgrade B571 Full Firmware (All Models)
if your phone is not from europe please read guide at the end of this page.
- Dial * #* #2846579#*#* and then tap on network information and then tap on operator info.
Tell me whats written in vendor/country
- if it shows hw/eu then you can continue, if it shows something else, please read guide at the end of this page
1. You phone must not be rooted
2. You must be running stock recovery (No TWRP)
3. You must be running any older version of marshmallow (B513, B522,B560) (direct upgrade from lollipop B331 will not work)
5. Extract update.app from downloaded zip , put in dload folder of your internal memory/sdcard.
6. Switch off phone your phone & hold volume up, volume down, & power button until update starts.
Users from middle eastern and asian countries please read guide at end of this page
If above method did not work then follow this process
1.Install Marshmallow downgrade package (You must be running any version of marshmallow)
For TL10 (32GB):
To install TWRP your botloader should be unlocked, (How to unlock bootloader)
Once you you have successfully unlocked your bootloader, you can download following tool to install twrp recovery
2. Switch off your phone , hold volume down key and connect phone with pc, your phone will enter fastboot mode.
2. Open Mate7 recovery tool and you will get following screen
3. Press number 4 from keyboard hit enter and you will get following screen
4. if it shows OKAY, that mean you have successfully flashed twrp recovery.
Mate7 TWRP Backup B571 universal work with tl09 & tl10
Now For Installation Process watch following video
If Your phone is not European (Asia & Middle East)
- Convert your phone to European by follow THIS GUIDE
- Then flash stock marshmallow recovery again, by using mopbox recovery tool (same tool you used for TWRP)
- Download European B560 from THIS LINK and install it
- After successfull installaton check for latest updates and you will see B571 is available to download and install.