Huawei Mate7 Marshmallow upgrade B571 Full Firmware (All Models)
but users from other countries may also upgrade to B571 by using TWRP method.
1. Your phone must be european variant
2. You phone must not be rooted
3. You must be running stock recovery (No TWRP)
4. You must be running any older version of marshmallow (B513, B522,B560) (direct upgrade from lollipop B331 will not work)
6. Extract update.app from downloaded zip , put in dload folder of your internal memory/sdcard.
7. Switch off phone your phone & hold volume up, volume down, & power button until update starts.
If you are not from European country then follow this process
1.Install Marshmallow downgrade package (You must be running any version of marshmallow)
For TL10 (32GB):
To install TWRP your botloader should be unlocked, (How to unlock bootloader)
Once you you have successfully unlocked your bootloader, you can download following tool to install twrp recovery
2. Switch off your phone , hold volume down key and connect phone with pc, your phone will enter fastboot mode.
2. Open Mate7 recovery tool and you will get following screen
3. Press number 4 from keyboard hit enter and you will get following screen
4. if it shows OKAY, that mean you have successfully flashed twrp recovery.