Huawei Mate7 Marshmallow update B560 installtion guide (All Models)
Here i will guide how you can install this update on your Phone from different region.
if you phone is European variant then you can simply download this firmware & upgrade.
1. You phone must not be rooted
2. You must be running stock recovery (No TWRP)
3. You must be running any older version of marshmallow (B513, B522) (direct upgrade from lollipop B331 not tested yet)
4. Backup all your important data before starting update.
5. Extract update.app from downloaded zip , put in dload folder of your internal memory/sdcard.
6. Switch off phone your phone & hold volume up, volume down, & power button until update starts.
If your phone is from another region (eg. Asia, Latin America) then follow these steps carefully
on successful installation your build number will change to C900B500
Importnat Notice: if you are unsure about any step, please write in comments & i will answer you. but don’t make any mistake in confusion.
Watch following video for complete upgrade guide