Huawei Mate7 Marshmallow update B560 installtion guide (All Models)

Huawei recently released new marshmallow firmware upgrade for Mate 7, this update was released in European countries only, but developers have found a way to install it on any device.
Here i will guide how you can install this update on your Phone from different region.

Huawei-mate7-B560-All-Models.jpg

Huawei Mate7 Marshmallow update B560

if you phone is European variant then you can simply download this firmware & upgrade.

For middle eastern version click here

Requirements

1. You phone must not be rooted
2. You must be running stock recovery (No TWRP)
3. You must be running any older version of marshmallow (B513, B522) (direct upgrade from lollipop B331 not tested yet)

Download C432B560 For TL10 (32GB)

Download C432B560 For L09 (16GB)

4. Backup all your important data before starting update.
5. Extract update.app from downloaded zip , put in dload folder of your internal memory/sdcard.
6. Switch off phone your phone & hold volume up, volume down, & power button until update starts.

If your phone is from another region (eg. Asia, Latin America) then follow these steps carefully

Mate7-B560-All-Models.png

Huawei Mate7 Marshmallow update B560

Requirements

1. You phone must not be rooted
2. You must be running stock recovery (No TWRP)
3. Your phone must be running Marshmallow (B511, B514, B512, B510) (if you are on lollipop 1st you must upgrade to your regional version of marshmallow)
4.  Download this downgrade/transition package C900B500

5. Backup all your important data before starting update.
6. Extract update.app from downloaded zip , put in dload folder of your internal memory/sdcard.
7. Switch off phone your phone & hold volume up, volume down, & power button until update starts.

on successful installation your build number will change to C900B500

now you are on transition pack, ready to install B560 update.
8. Now download B560 firmware from following links

9. Extract update.app from downloaded zip , put in dload folder of your internal memory/sdcard.
10. Switch off phone your phone & hold volume up, volume down, & power button until update starts.

Importnat Notice: if you are unsure about any step, please write in comments & i will answer you. but don’t make any mistake in confusion.

Watch following video for complete upgrade guide

Mutahhar Bashir

Passionate blogger, have excellent problem solving skills, quick learner, love to accomplish difficult tasks, improving my skills while helping others through this blog.

23 Responses

1. Kalo dari B512 bisa lansung ga ke B560 terima kasih

2. Tidak,
    Anda harus menginstal paket downgrade.
    Kemudian instal B560

3. mapigo says:

OK let's try this one,but it seems like there is another B571 android 6 new release for Europe? What about it..

4. B571 is only for Europe,
    other versions not supported

5. Unknown says:

Prosim o radu jak prejit z C900B560 na C432B560????
    Pleas how to change C900B560 on C432B560???
    Thx…sorry not englisch

6. Unknown says:

I would like to say thank you to Mutahhar. You helped me a lot with my problem with my Huawei Mate 7. It seems that you know what you doing. I appreciate it.
    For others one, who has problem with Huawei phones or who needs some help, I think this guy can help you. I can just recommend it.
    Again thank you for your help.
    Have a great day.

7. Erick says:

Can I change from C900B560 to C432B560 just with the upgrade firmware or I need to do the whole thing?

8. check your current region. dial *#*#2846579#*#* then tap on network information>vendor country info. tell me whats written there
    then i can guide you how to do

9. Erick says:

Vendor: telefonica
    Country: la

10. Good, your phone belongs to Latin America.
    You must understand you can not have c432 untill you change your region to Europe
    To change your phone's region to Europe you must follow this guide
    click here to see guide

Keep in mind your warranty will void

11. Erick says:

In the guide said I need to root my phone.
    Can I Unroot it later?

12. If you want to change region, then you must follow all steps, as described

13. i'm in southern africa,what verrsion can i use?

14. Dial * #* #2846579#*#* and then tap on network information and then tap on vendor info.
    Tell me whats written in vendor/country

15. Good day, Mutahhar!
    Thank you for your post.

Can you please advice me, I want to downgrade from 6.0 to 5.1.1. Right how I am on official MT7-L09C432B571 received via OTA. I'm not rooted and nothing custom on my phone, all official.

Can I use the official MT7-L09C900B500_rollback transition package From Android6.0_EMUI4.0 to Android5.0 EMUI3.1 that I found on Huawei website? I'm just in doubts, as there is B500 name but I have B571 software, or this means that it fits any regions?

16. No, official rollback B500 doesn't work for B571.
    You can't go back.
    But there's unofficial way and it involves risk to brick your phone if anything goes wrong.

17. Thank you very much. I've almost tried to rollback. You saved my phone =)

18. syed says:

I have not received any updates since i bought this mobile. My build number is MT7-TL10V100R001C00B128 . So can i upgrade directly to Marshmallow update B560 ?

19. Nav says:

Hello! Thank you for your guide! For your instructions for phones from Latin America you wrote “Your phone must be running Marshmallow (B511, B514, B512, B510)”. My phone is running B522 – Can I still apply your instructions? Thank you!