Huawei Mate 7 Lollipop 5.1.1 upgrade for Middle East / Africa (Final & Stable)
as i own Mate 7 Gold (32 GB version) so this guide is strictly for MT7-TL10 version.
You have to make sure follow these instruction before you start upgrade.
- You must be running build number: MT7-TL10V100R001C00BXXX (XXX could be any numbers) mine was MT7-TL10V100R001C00B131
- Memory card with at least 4GB of free space
- at least 60% Battery
- Backup your important data,
- Wipe cache by going in recovery mode
- Reset your smart phone to factory setting. (Very important)
- Download lollipop 5.1.1 firmware for TL-10 (32GB) MT7-TL10_C900B326 from This link or search it on huawei website.
- FOR L09 (16GB): MT7-L09_C900B326 Android 5.1.1 EMU 3.1 Download Link)
- Once you downloaded the file, extract it and browse through the folders. copy “dload” folder to memory card.
Go to Settings>Updates>Menu>Local update
and message will popup click on install, and phone should restart. and update process will start.
Note: if you face any problem with battery discharge time, please complete at least 10 recharge cycles. (let the phone turn off while battery finish and recharge fully at once). do this at least 10 times.Don’t touch anything, just sit back & relax , after 1st restart system will start optimization, whole process may take 20-30 minutes.
Once phone boots up in normal mode again go in recovery mode & clear cache. now your phone is ready to use.
So far i am getting 2 days battery backup with 24 hours on WiFi under normal use.