[Solution] Stuck at downloading apps from google play store
|Stuck at downloading apps from google play store|
i got a phone with low internal memory, so i decided to cleanup bloatware from my phone. everything was working when suddenly i faced this strange problem.
downloading got stuck on some percentage 30% , 72%, 73% . no matter which application i am trying to download. i thought i might have removed some important system files. and might be a full phone restore is required.
i tried following methods available on internet.
- go in settings force stop google play store > clear data > clear cache.
- stop google play services> clear data > clear cache.
- go to settings>All Apps> Download Manager> Clear Data & Restart phone.
- uninstall google play store updates.
this 4th method helped me little, but as soon as play store updated by itself , problem came back again.
i was really worried because i don’t wanted to restore my phone.
so this is what worked for me.
1. i found & deleted some video files those were corrupted ( maybe my memory card had problem)
2. uninstalled updates of google play games app.
and after that i never had this problem again.