Toshiba Satellite C-50A5175WM (PSCJEM) Windows 7 Installation Guide
|Toshiba Satellite C-50A5175WM (PSCJEM) Windows 7 Installation Guide|
Just like other C50-A series laptops, this model also have locked UEFI bios mode,
and you wont be able to install windows 7 on this laptop,
later bios updates released for this laptop allow you to install windows 7 on this machine,
but most of the people dont know how to find and download bios for their laptops,
as every model is different from other.
in this post i will guide you how to install windows 7 on Toshiba Satellite C50-A5175WM, Part Number: PSCJEM, PSCJEP, PSCJEU.
1. Download Bios
2. Empty CD
3. Run Exe File, and wait for setup window, it should look like this, if setup doesn’t start automatically, go to C:C50-A5175WM & manually burn ISO file in that folder
|Toshiba Satellite C-50A5175WM PSCJEM Windows 7 Installation Guide|
4. Select 2nd option CD.Rom Installation, and follow on screen instructions, create bootable Bios CD,
5. Start Laptop by hitting F2 at start enter bios go to security tab and disable secure boot,
6. Press F10 to save settings,
7. Insert CD you made for bios, and restart laptop,
8. Boot From CD-ROM ,
9. Type Flash & hit enter.
10. Bios Update should start, wait for it to complete, then laptop should restart . if it doesn’t restart, do it by yourself,
11. Now again enter bios in advanced option change to cms boot and save settings by hitting F10
12 Install Windows 7
if above bios didn’t work then download Bios ISO from THIS LINK
and burn it on cd & update bios